Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Great Read: 'The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users'

Last week a Guy Kawasaki e-mail arrived offering a free Kindle copy of his (and Peg Fitzpatrick's) new book, "The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users." I'd received review copies of his books in the past. He said this was a thank you for my help in the past.

I partook and thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated it. When PR people aren't PRing these days, quite often they're pondering and carrying out social media tactics. This book feeds that beast.

Link to read my Amazon review: "This is the glove box manual for social media. The perfect guide to help we socializes work smarter. Thank you, Guy and Peg, for your insight. I expect I'll be returning frequently for ideas and suggestions, like I turn to my favorite cook books. Appreciate the review copy very much. @MaggieHolben "

Link for more information at the Absolutely PR website

No comments:

Post a Comment