Thursday, January 8, 2015

Denver PR Blog: 'Primavera Group Lands CBSA Account' -- Congratulations Primavera Group Principal Sarah Eder and Senior Communications Strategist Sheliah Reynolds!

Quoting from today's posting:

"The Primavera Group has taken over media relations and strategic public relations contract for the Colorado BioScience Association (CBSA) from Absolutely PR’s Owner/Principal Maggie Holben, who is retiring as CBSA’s PR consultant after more than ten years of service to the organization."

Link to the posting

Link to the related CBSA news release

Quoting from that release:

“I’ve worked with Sarah over the years and I’m simply thrilled to be able to pass CBSA’s PR baton to her and her team. I’m confident Sarah’s business and PR acumen is exactly what CBSA needs to take our organization to the next level in its awareness growth curve. While I’m retiring as CBSA’s PR consultant, I’m only semi-retiring from the PR business. I’ll continue to keep my Absolutely PR consulting firm open in the future, but will be taking on projects of a lesser scope than the CBSA contract to allow for more travel and time with my family,” Holben explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment