Wednesday, October 16, 2013
The Colorado BioScience Association Celebrates Ten Years At November 7th Event
Three key leaders who have made significant contributions to the industry and community in Colorado will be sharing their memories, insight and vision.
* Larry Gold, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, SomaLogic, and Professor at the University of Colorado Boulder
* Chris Christoffersen, Ph.D., General Partner, Lightstone Ventures & Partner, Morgenthaler Ventures
* David Perez, President and Chief Executive Officer, Terumo BCT, Chairman, Blood Management Business Division, Terumo Corporation
This year’s event will feature three very special honors given only for the 10th anniversary, including the Pioneering Award, Founders Award and Visionary Award. The awardees will be announced on stage by emcee Steffan Tubbs, Morning Co-Host on 850 KOA News.
* The Pioneering Award will be given to individuals who have led the bioscience industry in Colorado from the ground up. These leaders have made significant contributions to the industry and the community as a whole.
* The Founders Award will be given to organizations that have shaped CBSA over the past 10 years. Through their leadership and support CBSA has been able to succeed and serve the industry.
* The Visionary Award will be given to one bioscience leader who looks ahead and continues to build the bioscience industry in the future.
The evening will also honor the 2013 Class of Boettcher Investigators of the Webb-Waring Biomedical Research Program, plus the outstanding annual company and individual awards.
Link to the Business Wire release
Link to the PitchEngine Social Media newswire