Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey Denver! Bob the Cat is ready to be adopted at Cat Care Society

Today Cat Care Society Adoption Manager Abbi Collins took Bob to Petline9 with Kathy Sabine.

In Bob's own words: "Hi folks, my name is Bob. I'm a big, sweet, cuddly boy. My person couldn't afford to take care of me anymore so I came to the shelter to look for a new home. I'm a very friendly guy and I really love to snuggle. I'm pretty nice to just about everyone. I even get along with those slobbery dogs (if they behave). I'm a senior kitty and what's cool is that because of my age, I'm covered by the Perpet-U-Care Program which will pay for a portion of my health care for the rest of my life. That's a pretty great program and I'm definitely worth it. I'm pretty low key and like to just hang out mostly. If you like to hang out too, why don't we do it together? We could have some fascinating conversations."

Come and visit Bob at Cat Care Society...

The CCS Shelter is open:
Tuesday through Friday Noon - 5:30 P.M.
Saturday 11 am - 4:30 P.M.
Sunday Noon – 3 P.M.
Closed Monday

Link to Bob's Petfinder Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment