Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Suburban Jungle: 'Organic Gardening with Fish Rich Fertilizer... Berries + Fish = Wow'

Quoting Angela Maas in her May 16th blogpost about Fish Rich Organic Fertilizer:

"Last year, I used Fish Rich fertilizer in my garden for the first time. You can read all about the origin of my Fish Rich experience here. I have been gardening for a long time, and I have to tell you that using Fish Rich has changed the productivity of my garden tremendously!

It's almost night and day. Actually, I'm embarrassed by how poorly my garden performed in the past. If you want to see proof - check out the post I wrote last fall titled 'Berries + Fish = Wow!!' Yes, that's a lame title, but it pretty much explains it all! I have never had so many berries. And it didn't stop with last year.

My black raspberries went wild! They multiplied like crazy and are full of flower buds. They basically sat there and did nothing for 4 years straight, now they are all over.

Link to the Suburban Jungle Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment